Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Jewelry Boxes


If you are looking for a totally unique Jewelry Box to own or give, check out one of my handcrafted creations. Each box is a one of a kind heirloom quality piece constructed using traditional joinery and modern adhesives. The miter joints are reinforced with dovetail splines, chevron splines or internal "butterfly" splines running top to bottom.

The veneered lids are glued up in a vacuum bag exerting 1750 pounds of force per square foot assuring a permanent bond. Each box is lined with suede cloth and the trays have removable dividers for added space.

Since I never create two boxes exactly the same, I am constantly searching for new and exciting woods to incorporate into my designs.

See more detail on the box pictured above Here.

Find all my current designs at My Website.

No comments:

Post a Comment