You know that Santa's workshop is filled with elves making toys. But Boudreau's workshop is a one-man establishment. All of the boxes you see displayed on these pages are created by me in my shop in Hollywood Florida.
It's a quiet area overlooking the inter costal waterway which gives me lots of solitude and serenity when I have to work out the details of that new design.
I have been creating boxes from this location since 1999 and have amassed quite a collection of power and hand tools. I presently own and use the following:
- Delta 10" Unisaw cabinet saw with Wixey digital readout
- Rikon 18" band saw
- Jet 14" band saw
- Grizzly 6 X 89 oscillating edge sander
- Jet 22-44 oscillating Drum sander
- Jet 15" planer with/Byrd Shelix cutterhead
- Delta 6" Jointer with/Byrd Shelix cutterhead
- Jet Floor Model Drill Press
- Delta Bench model drill press
- Norm Abrams design router table
- Hawk Routershop Table
- Dewalt scroll saw
- Paasch spray booth
- Beall wood buff system
- Porter Cable Orbital sanders
- Joe Woodworker Vacuum press system
Leave milk and cookies for Santa, if you want toys. And place your order for a hand-made box with me if you want quality boxes for all your collectibles, jewelry, and gifts.