Friday, December 9, 2011

Workshop


You know that Santa's workshop is filled with elves making toys. But Boudreau's workshop is a one-man establishment. All of the boxes you see displayed on these pages are created by me in my shop in Hollywood Florida.

It's a quiet area overlooking the inter costal waterway which gives me lots of solitude and serenity when I have to work out the details of that new design.

I have been creating boxes from this location since 1999 and have amassed quite a collection of power and hand tools. I presently own and use the following:
  • Delta 10" Unisaw cabinet saw with Wixey digital readout
  • Rikon 18" band saw
  • Jet 14" band saw
  • Grizzly 6 X 89 oscillating edge sander
  • Jet 22-44 oscillating Drum sander
  • Jet 15" planer with/Byrd Shelix cutterhead
  • Delta 6" Jointer with/Byrd Shelix cutterhead
  • Jet Floor Model Drill Press
  • Delta Bench model drill press
  • Norm Abrams design router table
  • Hawk Routershop Table
  • Dewalt scroll saw
  • Paasch spray booth
  • Beall wood buff system
  • Porter Cable Orbital sanders
  • Joe Woodworker Vacuum press system
Plus lots of other small tools too numerous to list.

Leave milk and cookies for Santa, if you want toys. And place your order for a hand-made box with me if you want quality boxes for all your collectibles, jewelry, and gifts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment